jueves, 26 de febrero de 2009

Hi to all....Today is a wonderful day here in the land of (finally) sunshine! It seems that we will have an early summer!
Rafael,called and he may want to spend a few days in our home in Florida,but it is not sure yet.
We anticipate travelling to Florida by end of March if we can finish our busuness here on the island.
A lot of big plans ahead for the near future because I am plenning a new business adventure and seeking possible sites. My business plan is already finished and now I need to contact a Commercial Artist to draw up the artists conception of the facilities. ( I think that IAm still in my twenties and refuse to think old)! Take after mother who was 50 at 90!!

Have not heard from any one else but Tiffany. Thanks Tiff Im sure that you are excited in your new home.
God Bless you all!
Chiao for now.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario